Last Sunday, Patrick & Hooi Ling asked us to join them for a swim at Equatorial Hotel. They brought along their little girl Charlotte too.
This is actually Naomi’s 1st experience to swim in the swimming pool. I was quite worried as this is her 1st time and not sure how she will react to it. I was right; she was very scared of the water. I should have introduce her to swimming pool when she’s younger so that she can get used to it but I didn’t. As she’s now 14 months old and more aware of her surroundings…she gets chicken out easily I tell you……..She didn’t want to go in to the pool at first. I had to carry her and went in to the water with her. She was screaming so loud when her legs touch the water…the water was quite cold actually….she held on to me tightly…..and didn’t want to let go. We brought along a baby's float for her so that she can sit on it in the swimming pool. She didn’t want to ok? She was struggling so much and didn’t enjoy at all. She will scream hysterically every now and then. After about 10-15mins, I forced her to sit on her float….hahaha….ya, ‘force’ and she screamed again…..but I kept pushing her further and further until we reached the middle of the pool…and she finally keep her cool….she was smiling and enjoying herself ….She was kicking the water and use her hand to splash the water. She was so excited so I kept pushing her float further until we reached to the other end of the pool. She was waving at her daddy at the other end and smiling all the way.
We’re quite surprised to see how quickly she gets used to it. Patrick pointed out that we should bring her more often, maybe after 1-2 times she will get used to it…but after 15mins she’s enjoying herself so much. We were swimming around for quite a while until her fingers all wrinkled but I still continue and let her swim as I, myself was enjoying the water too! I haven’t been swimming for years so I did a bit of swimming too that day. After for about 45mins I wanted to carry Naomi up. She didn’t want to!! Can you believe it? Earlier, she didn’t want to go in to the pool and now she didn’t want to get out of the pool?!
She was crying when I told her it’s time to go…so Daddy took her 1 more round without the float…and she’s so natural…daddy was carrying her in freestyle position and she was floating by herself…..and she kicked the water a bit….meaning she’s relaxing herself that’s why she can float….she’s a water baby….but the bad thing was she swallow too much chlorine water when she’s in that position. I carried her out of the water after another 3mins and took her to shower. It was a very nice and enjoyable experience for all of us. We’re thinking of going swimming again this week.
This is actually Naomi’s 1st experience to swim in the swimming pool. I was quite worried as this is her 1st time and not sure how she will react to it. I was right; she was very scared of the water. I should have introduce her to swimming pool when she’s younger so that she can get used to it but I didn’t. As she’s now 14 months old and more aware of her surroundings…she gets chicken out easily I tell you……..She didn’t want to go in to the pool at first. I had to carry her and went in to the water with her. She was screaming so loud when her legs touch the water…the water was quite cold actually….she held on to me tightly…..and didn’t want to let go. We brought along a baby's float for her so that she can sit on it in the swimming pool. She didn’t want to ok? She was struggling so much and didn’t enjoy at all. She will scream hysterically every now and then. After about 10-15mins, I forced her to sit on her float….hahaha….ya, ‘force’ and she screamed again…..but I kept pushing her further and further until we reached the middle of the pool…and she finally keep her cool….she was smiling and enjoying herself ….She was kicking the water and use her hand to splash the water. She was so excited so I kept pushing her float further until we reached to the other end of the pool. She was waving at her daddy at the other end and smiling all the way.
We’re quite surprised to see how quickly she gets used to it. Patrick pointed out that we should bring her more often, maybe after 1-2 times she will get used to it…but after 15mins she’s enjoying herself so much. We were swimming around for quite a while until her fingers all wrinkled but I still continue and let her swim as I, myself was enjoying the water too! I haven’t been swimming for years so I did a bit of swimming too that day. After for about 45mins I wanted to carry Naomi up. She didn’t want to!! Can you believe it? Earlier, she didn’t want to go in to the pool and now she didn’t want to get out of the pool?!
She was crying when I told her it’s time to go…so Daddy took her 1 more round without the float…and she’s so natural…daddy was carrying her in freestyle position and she was floating by herself…..and she kicked the water a bit….meaning she’s relaxing herself that’s why she can float….she’s a water baby….but the bad thing was she swallow too much chlorine water when she’s in that position. I carried her out of the water after another 3mins and took her to shower. It was a very nice and enjoyable experience for all of us. We’re thinking of going swimming again this week.
Yeah......i'm cool!!
Too scared to sit on her float....
I'm asking her to sit on her float...so i can push her around in the swimming pool....
Still can pose for the camera?
Clapping her hand...
1 comments:
ur gal is so cute and chubby!~
hope she enjoy the swim :)
Post a Comment