I know one day, this will happen but I didn’t expect it to be so soon. My little girl is being choosy on what we put on her now. This morning while I was getting ready for work, she asked me to put on her socks for her. She will say “Socks, Socks, Socks” I took out the purple colour socks with flowers and started to wear on her right foot. She said “No!”…..and pointed at the white colour socks with lace. She wanted that socks instead of the one I choose for her.
Normally she won’t wear socks to Alice’s house but today (I know) she’s just playing with me and I know she’s going to ask me to take off the socks before we go out from the house. I didn’t want her to wear the white socks as she will walk all over the room and being white (and freshly washed) will turn brown or black in no time. Since, she insists on wearing the white socks, I gave up and let her wear them for a while. Then she said “Shoes, Shoes?” I pretend not to hear and kept talking (to distract her) I was telling her about bears and cars and she totally forgot about the socks but she said she wants to watch “Cars” DVD http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/cars/ and then she said “Eyes” cause in the cartoon all the cars got eyes. Then she will say “Go, Go, Go” “Fast, Fast, Fast” (cause racing ma…..and she’s lighting McQueen supporter) I said no, since we are going out soon and then she went to play with her soft toys. Then I told her I’m going to take off her socks now….then she finally said “Take out, take out”
Another incident was we were getting ready to my friend’s son’s birthday party last week and I took out her pants and blouse for her and some dresses and put on the bed. At first I wanted her to wear pants (as it’s more convenient if she wants to run around and play). But she kept pointing at one the dresses (sleeveless dress with colourful flowers on them). She said “mei, mei” (pretty in mandarin).
This is the dress she wore to the party.
Normally she won’t wear socks to Alice’s house but today (I know) she’s just playing with me and I know she’s going to ask me to take off the socks before we go out from the house. I didn’t want her to wear the white socks as she will walk all over the room and being white (and freshly washed) will turn brown or black in no time. Since, she insists on wearing the white socks, I gave up and let her wear them for a while. Then she said “Shoes, Shoes?” I pretend not to hear and kept talking (to distract her) I was telling her about bears and cars and she totally forgot about the socks but she said she wants to watch “Cars” DVD http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/cars/ and then she said “Eyes” cause in the cartoon all the cars got eyes. Then she will say “Go, Go, Go” “Fast, Fast, Fast” (cause racing ma…..and she’s lighting McQueen supporter) I said no, since we are going out soon and then she went to play with her soft toys. Then I told her I’m going to take off her socks now….then she finally said “Take out, take out”
Another incident was we were getting ready to my friend’s son’s birthday party last week and I took out her pants and blouse for her and some dresses and put on the bed. At first I wanted her to wear pants (as it’s more convenient if she wants to run around and play). But she kept pointing at one the dresses (sleeveless dress with colourful flowers on them). She said “mei, mei” (pretty in mandarin).
This is the dress she wore to the party.
0 comments:
Post a Comment