Friday, October 3, 2008

Old Wives' Tales...

I wanted to blog about this looooooong time ago just that i always forget to take pics of Naomi's head. I'm not sure what is it call in english but i know in hokkien it's called "Chuin" and If I'm not mistaken, English it's called crown of the head? Please correct me if I'm wrong :P
Well....Naomi was born with 2 "chuin" and according to old wives' tales, those who have 2 "chuin"are bad tempered but highly intelligent people. Just interesting thing to share although I don't believe in it.
Another friend asked me to check the patterns of those "chuin" and if both are opposite swirl, I might have a baby boy and if the patterns are exactly the same I'm expecting a baby girl (She told me before but I didn't keep track so I need to check with her again). Looks like the pattern are totally opposite swirls-eh? (This only applies if your only child has 2 "chuin"). I found this when I was surfing the net. Just for fun: http://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html
Anyway, the most accurate way to check whether you are expecting a baby boy or girl is by ultrasound or you won't know if your baby is playing peek-a-boo until you deliver!

0 comments: