Since we found out we were expecting a second baby, I’ve been trying to break the news to Naomi, however gently as possible. I’ve reached the 21weeks mark and 19more weeks to go before my due date (12th Jan 2009). But so far her response was okay and happy?
Every night before she goes to sleep she will kiss my belly and use her hand and said “sayas” “sayas” (Sayang-sayang) to my big belly. Sometimes she will look at my belly and call out “ba-bey” “ba-bey”
I feel she’s not the “jealous” type…which is good for us cause we’re very worried on how she will cope with another baby at home, attentions or siblings rivalry and etc. She has shown her caring and loving characters to all family members as for now. Even my babysitter said she so “pandai ambil hati” of her whole family which makes everyone love her lots!
I wanted to test her and confirm she’s not the’ jealous’ kind so I carry one of my friend’s 7months old baby boy that day during wedding. Tjun Aun was carrying Naomi that time and I was carrying the baby boy and just standing next to Tjun Aun. Naomi’s reaction?
She was smiling at me and the baby and her hand was caressing the baby’s arm. I thought she will wail and cry for me (which I’ve seen my friend’s daughter did that to her whenever she carries another baby). The baby boy was very active and I was wearing those big funky earrings that night and he kept pulling (playing) with one of my earrings. Naomi started to said “No-No-No” to the baby. I think she’s trying to protect me from getting hurt? Clever Girl.
I already imagine both of my kids getting along and playing together. Naomi will be a good big sister.
Every night before she goes to sleep she will kiss my belly and use her hand and said “sayas” “sayas” (Sayang-sayang) to my big belly. Sometimes she will look at my belly and call out “ba-bey” “ba-bey”
I feel she’s not the “jealous” type…which is good for us cause we’re very worried on how she will cope with another baby at home, attentions or siblings rivalry and etc. She has shown her caring and loving characters to all family members as for now. Even my babysitter said she so “pandai ambil hati” of her whole family which makes everyone love her lots!
I wanted to test her and confirm she’s not the’ jealous’ kind so I carry one of my friend’s 7months old baby boy that day during wedding. Tjun Aun was carrying Naomi that time and I was carrying the baby boy and just standing next to Tjun Aun. Naomi’s reaction?
She was smiling at me and the baby and her hand was caressing the baby’s arm. I thought she will wail and cry for me (which I’ve seen my friend’s daughter did that to her whenever she carries another baby). The baby boy was very active and I was wearing those big funky earrings that night and he kept pulling (playing) with one of my earrings. Naomi started to said “No-No-No” to the baby. I think she’s trying to protect me from getting hurt? Clever Girl.
I already imagine both of my kids getting along and playing together. Naomi will be a good big sister.
0 comments:
Post a Comment