Wednesday, August 27, 2008

win, lose or draw....

If you guys are familiar with the game show Win, Lose or Draw, this is what we as a family are playing right now. Naomi will ask me or daddy to draw and then she will guess what we draw. Sometimes, I ran out of idea on what to draw and will pass to daddy to take over the drawing.
Most of the time we will repeat whatever we have drawn before. She can guess almost all of our drawings. I would say I'm a pretty good artist myself...haha...but something funny happened yesterday night. I was drawing baby. She said babey! I said yeah...correct! Next, I draw star, she said Star ! Correct! Then I was planning to draw a moon but if i draw just circle she might not know so i drew a Crescent Moon. Then she said 'na-na' (banana). Then I looked at my drawing again...oookkkkayyy...my drawing is not that bad and it did look like banana....hmmmm...then i said yeah! u r correct!! Take a look at all the pics and you tell me...

Baby


Star

Crescent (Moon) or Banana?

0 comments: