Updates > Last Saturday, Naomi was very well behaved and she did all her business into the potty!
She didn’t wet or ‘shee shee’ in her panties at all and I let her wear her diaper during her afternoon nap. She even ‘shee shee’ without my help! I was busy preparing stuff for her bath so she’s half naked already then she went to her potty and sat down by herself ( I wasn’t aware!) cause when I wanted to ask her to go to the bathroom with me then I saw there’s urine inside her potty!! I’m very proud of her!! She’s so independent! When I praise her she will respond happily and clapped her hands and said ‘yeahhh’…so cute right?
But Sunday she wet 2 of her panties and all happened within 1 hour…hahaha
She was standing and drawing at our hall then suddenly she ‘shee shee’! I scolded her and she did feel guilty. So I changed her pants and then remind her again and again. After about 45mins after her lunch and her milk, I brought out the potty again and let her sit on it (She was watching Kung Fu Panda- again!) she did ‘shee shee’ inside the potty but I think she missed the potty at first and her urines was all over the floor then I saw her taking her hanky and wipe the floor! *pengsan* and I told her no need, go and sit over there and I quickly took out the mop and wipe the floor….I know she’s trying to help but….using her clean hanky?! *double pengsan*
She didn’t wet or ‘shee shee’ in her panties at all and I let her wear her diaper during her afternoon nap. She even ‘shee shee’ without my help! I was busy preparing stuff for her bath so she’s half naked already then she went to her potty and sat down by herself ( I wasn’t aware!) cause when I wanted to ask her to go to the bathroom with me then I saw there’s urine inside her potty!! I’m very proud of her!! She’s so independent! When I praise her she will respond happily and clapped her hands and said ‘yeahhh’…so cute right?
But Sunday she wet 2 of her panties and all happened within 1 hour…hahaha
She was standing and drawing at our hall then suddenly she ‘shee shee’! I scolded her and she did feel guilty. So I changed her pants and then remind her again and again. After about 45mins after her lunch and her milk, I brought out the potty again and let her sit on it (She was watching Kung Fu Panda- again!) she did ‘shee shee’ inside the potty but I think she missed the potty at first and her urines was all over the floor then I saw her taking her hanky and wipe the floor! *pengsan* and I told her no need, go and sit over there and I quickly took out the mop and wipe the floor….I know she’s trying to help but….using her clean hanky?! *double pengsan*
0 comments:
Post a Comment