These 2 pictures are taken by my friend, Sharon and I especially love these 2 shots cause I’m surprised to see Naomi actually pose(getting ready) and smile (oh so sweet) at the camera. I was just sitting beside her while she looked directly at my friend’s camera….and she hold her smile for quite some time like we adults do when we want to get ready to take pictures….hahaha

Naomi can say smile as in “Smaaaa” without the “L” when Daddy bring out the camera!
Nowadays she will use her 2 index fingers and point her cheek when she poses for the camera….trying to be extra “cute” I think….hahaha
Nowadays she will use her 2 index fingers and point her cheek when she poses for the camera….trying to be extra “cute” I think….hahaha
Not ready yet!
Posing and holding Mcdy's french fries on the other hand!
0 comments:
Post a Comment