Monday, August 25, 2008

Some tips....

Parents...
If you are planning to potty train your baby/toddler at an early age. I discover these few tips that might be helpful although I still haven't 100% successful in training Naomi but this is what I discover along my potty training journey:
You can start anytime and when you know your baby/toddler is ready esp she starts to communicate with you more.
1. Start with no diapers/cloth diapers during daytime
2. Be very proactive in bringing the potty (Esp. after her milk, meal, water)
3. Normally they won't tell you so I need to ask her "Do you want to 'shee shee'? (Up until today Naomi still can't tell me she wants to do business so I have to ask her often-normally abt 1 hour after her milk/water, she will do her business) cause by asking her often it's something like remind her and hopefully this will be register to her brain that she's doing the right thing by doing business in the potty instead of her pants.
P/S: If I forgot to ask her she will do her business in her pants !

0 comments: